* Graduate of the Department of Psychology at the University of Dundee of Scotland (2003).
* Registered psychologist since 2004 and member of the Pan-Hellenic Psychological Association.
* Graduate of the Université de Franche-Comté of France, with a specialization in Clinical Psychology of the Family (2007).
* Masters degree in the Sciences of the Family and Sexology from the Université Catholique de Louvain of Belgium (2009).
* Attendance at Sexofunctional Therapy Seminar under the instruction of Dr. F. de Carufel and Dr. P. De Sutter in Belgium (2008 - 2009).
* Attendance at seminars and experience on the Systemic Therapy at the Thessalonikis West Section Center for the Mental Health (2005 - 2006), the Athenian Centre for the Study of Humans (2004 - 2005) and the Psychiatric Department of the Agia Olga Hospital at Athens (2003 - 2005).
* Attendance at «Introduction on the Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy» seminar at the Unit of Behavioral Therapy at the Psychological Health Centre, Athens (2004).
* Additional training on the Science of Yoga at the Institute of Advanced Yogic Studies in India (1999 - 2000) and attendance at several seminars of the European Yoga Fellowship.
Christina Kalogianni has been working privately as a psychologist and a sexologist since 2010 at Thessaloniki, Greece.